New Wreck @ 260 feets !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manogr

Reaction score
I was looking at the Seeker web page...daydreaming to visit some of those wrecks...and I noticed that in the destinations a New Wreck at 260 feet is included ! As you can see there is a dive scheduled for this new wreck on AUG 14:

Date Day Time Destination Depth Charter / Details

14 Wed 11PM New Wreck 260' SEEKER - $200 ( 1 dive ) * +

Anyone knows something about it ?

Manogr

I saw that too. I'm on the Seeker tomorrow and I'll ask about it. Given the way some of the wrecks are named off the Jersey coast New wreck may just be the name of a wreck and not an actual new wreck, but I'll check it out.

Ty

tchil01 we are waiting for the reply from the Seeker as well as descriptions from your dives !

Manogr...

4 days till Red Sea....

We did the dive on Saturday. We only got in one dive because the generator died while we were doing out sit time and we had to go back in. We did the bow of the Resor and it was great vis was over 40 feet and the sea was flat as glass. Lots of fish and bugs... All together on one dive there were about 20 bugs taken with one over 6 lbs.

As for the New Wreck, it is just that. I didn't get much info as Captain Dan did not go out with us. He had been working on something all week and our Captain was Gary Szabo.

Anyway, the crew was fairly closed mouth about the wreck. I'm scheduled to go back out on the Seeker in October, if not sooner. I'm also looking to do my TDI Advanced Nitox/ Decompression with them too.

Ty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom