Great Deal on Finger Spools

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.....

We have just received a limited number of delrin finger spools at a very good price. We have about 100 of these for sale and I think they will move pretty fast. We have them available in two sizes, one with 100 feet of line and another with 160 feet of line. We have included a table on our website that gives the dimensions of each of these spools. At $18 each, we think this is a pretty good opportunity to pick up a couple. When ordering, indicate that you are a Scubaboard member in the additional comments box of the checkout procedure. Scubaboard members that purchase 3 or more will get FREE ground shipping in the 48 states. On other locations, I will deduct the value of the ground shipping from whatever shipping method we use. The site will put the shipping in the confirmation, but I will remove it when we process the order. Easy Click and Buy purchasing, so I hope you take advantage of this. The link below will take you to the product page in our site. Thanks.

Dive Sports Finger Spools

Phil Ellis
Dive Sports Online
www.divesports.com
(800) 601-DIVE

Hi Folks....

We just got our hands on a small quantity of finger spools that I thought might be of interest to you. We have molded glass-filled delrin (thats what the certified to) finger spools with 100 feet of line or 160 feet of line. The line appears to be a blend of nylon and polypro, and the spools have a brass plated clip. Our quantity is limited ( a little over 100), but I think this could be of interest to some of you. At $16 each, this is a pretty good deal. We have a chart on our website showing the dimensions of each spool. (the 100 foot spools are VERY limited)

If anyone from Scubaboard orders 3 or more spools, I will pick up the UPS ground shipping anywhere in the 48 states. Sorry, but in the other locations you will have to pay the shipping. The website will calculate the shipping and add it in, but we will remove it at the time of processing if you put a note in the Additional Comments section of the checkout procedure saying you are a scubaboard member. You can use the link below to get to our product page. Thanks.

Finger Spools

Phil Ellis
Dive Sports Online
www.divesports.com
(800) 601-DIVE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom