Mares M1 - Clearing Dive Log.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr Deep

Registered
Reaction score
This may have come up before, but not sure what the answer is. . .

I bought a used MAres M1 dive computer and would like to know if it is possible to clear the log book.

If so, how is this done?

Nothing in the manual.

Thanks,

I asked the same question about 8 months ago - answer I got was "no one knows..." sry - I did actually find one way to clear it... dive dive dive, until the memory is full of only your dives :wink:

I'll keep watching to see if someone knows the answer though

Aloha, Tim

That sounds like the only option!

Have you done it yet?

Do you know if connecting to your PC can do it?

I wanted to clear it at the beginning of the year, so I didn't have to keep downloading all the previous years dives again... it's a slow process with the IR serial interface...

It only holds the last 50 dives, so it's pretty easy to just "dive it off" the screen in a few months.

Nothing in the software that I've found to delete things either...

One of my favorite things about the M1 is it's ability to turn the backlight display on continuously - it's wonderful for night dives... That along with a bunch of other "nifty" features lets me overlook it's quirks

Aloha, Tim

Back
Top Bottom