where to get a long hose (UK)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nickjb

Contributor
Reaction score
Now that I am heading in <cough> that </cough> direction I need a 7 foot hose. Can anyone recommend a UK supplier.

I've read that the Halcyon one is thinner and more flexible, is this true? will I need to sell a kidney to buy it? What alternatives are there?

Cheers
Nick

I am not sure about it being more flexible, but the 7 foot hose from Halcyon is not overly priced IMO. You can get them here in the states from www.extreme-exposure.com for 32USD. I am not sure what they would hcarge to ship it to you though. I do know that you can order the parts from www.scubastore.com My buddy just ordered a 7footer for his Apex ATX200 from there. Check it out, they are usually pretty cheap.

Where abouts in Blighty are you? I got my from my LDS in Croydon - Dive Academy (Scubadoo's) - can't remember how much I paid but it was not expensive. I'm sure most shops can get them fairly easily if you ask.

Jonathan

I use Underwater Explorers in Weymouth a lot. Have a look at Underwater Explorers if you're moving in 'that' direction. You may want to check out the DIS-UK list on Yahoogroups as well.

Most shops should be able to get you a long hose as you can order them from Apeks as a custom lengths. They just chop the requisite amount off a massive roll they have.

HTH,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom