Sportextreme.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Papasmurf89

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I guess this isn't the best place to post this but I don't know where else to put it. Anyways, I'm going to be purchasing a new computer soon and sportextreme.com has caught my eye. They have some of the best prices that I have ever seen.

Has anyone ever ordered from here? Experiences? How long did it take to recieve you're order? Finally, would you recommend them?

Thank you!

Papasmurf89:
Has anyone ever ordered from here? Experiences? How long did it take to recieve you're order? Finally, would you recommend them?
bought a Mares wetsuit one year ago, for delivery in France.
paid by Visa card.
2-3 weeks in my case, but can be shorter.
no problem.

Scubatoys.com supports this board, larry is a very active participant, they shop internationally and offer great prices. They say they will beat any price so I say try Scubatoys.com and support those that support us. I don't work for them, but have received excellent service when dealing with them. With Scubatoys you actually get a warranty, can you say the same for this other place?? On a computer, it matters!!! Given that you can get it cheaper at Scubatoys.com and you get a warranty I don't see any other questions.

I checked out sportsextreme.com. All they are is a search engine, not an actual online store. Not even a scuba store. This further reinforces my previous statement.

Well, I would buy from Scubatoys but I'm trying to buy a Suunto Vyper and they don't carry Suuntos. Anyone else know where a good retailor is that sells Suunto's for competetive prices? Right now, divetank.net seems pretty good.

Justin - I don't think that they are just a search engine because Dubois said he just ordered from there and also I know someone else who's ordered from there. I'm still a little skeptical though.

If you absoutley need to have a Suunto, Divetank.net would be a good option.

However, if you don't want a Suunto.... Scubatoys for sure. Oceanic, Aeris, and Dive Rite all make -great- computers.

Sportextreme.com is located in Scandanavia. If you're going to order internationally, you might check out Diveinn.com or Simplyscuba.com first.

You won't be able to buy a Suunto dive computer online with a US warranty though. Want a Suunto altimeter? No big deal... full warranty from a HUGE variety of online shops... but not their dive computers, because they're magically different.

-B.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom