Film???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ebj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have a good source for 36 exp 35mm Fuji film. I am having trouble finding a reasonably priced supplier in the Houston area. One roll of 36 exp costs about the same as a four pack of 24 exposure. An online source would be fine, but with so many out there, I have no idea who to use.
Thanks
Ernie

Thanks Mike,
As long as my Nikonos still works...probably forever...I'll stay with film!

Tortuga kinda funny considering fuji has released 6 new films in the past couple of months, and i just took shipment of 100 rolls of 35mm and 120 print and slide film that wont survive till may with the rate i shoot especially with working in the studio with a couple of models recently. also in the freezer and 20 rolls of kodachrome that i sell have to shoot as well as a assortment of black and white films.

ebj

which fuji film are you looking for as i have a supplier i use to get my film (but yes i do shoot digital, but most of my film is slow speed 35mm(400 speed and under) or any speed in med format)

films available through this source
NPS, NPZ, Provia 100 and 400, astia, sensia, superia 400

let me know

Tooth

Back
Top Bottom