Cave Diving the Yucatan DVD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Cool DVD. Enjoyed the footage. The only complaint is its too short. I would love to see more. Subaqua productions did a great job.

TwoBit

If I'm not mistaken, that's the one that Maddiver helped with. He can be seen in a black/grey wetsuit in some of the shots.

I have the DVD and made a copy for VHS to take on the flower gardens and TwoBit got to see it I think.

Lance is one of the stars! Awesome video.

Dave

Got my DVD yesterday, only seen about 30 minutes of it. Excellent DVD, I'd recommend it!

Roak

Ps. A miracle of editing: Taking horses out to Temple of Doom. :)

I have to agree.

One of the best ones I have seen.

But I kinda like the little map on the screen of the Don Landis videos :)

just got the DVD, very impressive footage of some absolutely beautiful formations. I really like the last 10 minutes when the turned off the video lights, it felt like you were making the dive with them.

Gerb

TwoBitTxn once bubbled...
Cool DVD. Enjoyed the footage. The only complaint is its too short. I would love to see more. Subaqua productions did a great job.

TwoBit

I run that DVD in the background almost anytime someone comes over to talk diving... would like to find more video like this of similar quality...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom