Salvo diving equipment sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hunter991

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok in honor of Salvo coming out with a new line of exploration reels I am going to offer a limited time sale on all of his products, payment must be in by march 1st to receive this special pricing. This includes his new 800 and 1200 foot reels as well as all of his lights, and most anything else on his web page. He will also be introducing a 21 watt HID lantern with video reflector next month and I will be taking pre orders on those.

In order to keep up with orders please email me with what items you are interested in and how you intend to pay for them and I will PM you back with the extra special pricing. These prices will of course include shipping in the U.S.

Let me know what I can do to help any of you.

Take a look at their web page and contact me for pricing. www.salvodiving.com

Brent Clevenger
Hideaway Scuba
clevenger_brent@bellsouth.net

Brent
Hideaway Scuba

Howdy

Your PM box is full so I can't contact you that way.

Please tell me your price on the Salvo 9ah 21W HID including shipping. I'm in Hampton VA...Zip is 23665.

TX
Dane

Hey buddy. Sorry about the box being full. I emptied it today. I will send you a PM with a price.

Brent
www.hidawayscuba.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom