Wallace 50 cent Theater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
OK, these movies are playing at the Wallace this week. What's good, "a must see" movie and what is a "save your money" movie?

Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (PG) 1 hour 34 minutes

Chicken Little (G) 1 hour 21 minutes

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (PG-13) 2 hours 37 minutes

King Kong (PG-13) 3 hours 07 minutes

Rent (PG-13) 2 hours 15 minutes

Rumor Has It... (PG-13) 1 hour 37 minutes

The Family Stone (PG-13) 1 hour 44 minutes

Tristan & Isolde (PG-13) 2 hours 06 minutes

Walk the Line (PG-13) 2 hours 16 minutes

Wolf Creek (R) 1 hour 35 minutes

Yours, Mine and Ours (PG) 1 hour 28 minutes

well...we went to the theater today but the line to get in went all the way around the corner. We wouldn't have gotten a seat for the showing we want to go to....maybe some other day this week.

I would still love to hear what you think about the movies that are showing...might be worth a double feature :D

Ok, the only movies that I have personally seen of what you've listed is Chicken Little and the Harry Potter movie - both because I took my daughter.

Both were good - definitely worth the $0.50 if you have the time. Isn't "Walk the Line" the movie about Johnny Cash - supposedly it's pretty good. If I had time, I'd probably choose to see that one too.

I rarely go out to see a movie - that's what I have Netflix for. :wink: I think I get to the theaters maybe once every 2-3 months.

I haven't seen any of them. Sorry...

Thanks chepar and ST:D,

I go pretty much every other weekend with my clients...This week the choice was just too hard :D

I already saw the Harry Potter one too, it was pretty good. But I think it was missing a bit compared to the previous episodes...

I really want to see the "walk the line" one.....but that one is good and that one is good too..lol

Back
Top Bottom