Equipment prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJamie71

Reaction score
Hello and good day everyone, is there anywhere I can get some scuba gear at a good reasonable price without breaking my wallet. Since I am new to the sport and Love it, I would like to find some gear at decent prices maybe online. I know I can check around town here in Virginia Beach and Norfolk, Va area also. Thanks.:14:

hey there, i teach scuba in va beach who was your instructor? just met a guy today that has some equipment for sell, will need to be checked over before use, but i don't think he wants that much for it. hasn't been used in sometime.

pm me and i can give you more info

Welcome to one of the most wallet breaking sports on the planet!

On a more serious side you just have to do your homework on the manufacturers sites and compare specs, visit the local shops, on-line shops and sharpen the pencil.

Make sure your life support gear is quality stuff and suited for the type of diving you are planning on doing. Its also important to think about after sales support for annual service and parts in your area.

Can't think of a better place to start than on this board by searching threads. Tons of good info.

Internet will probably provide better pricing, good service etc, LDS might offer good service, free dive instruction on certain products, supervised dives etc. Pick the best for you. Check out the for sale here on the board, ebay etc. Allow for some pocket money to get used gear checked out before you dive it.

Welcome to SB, I aslo recommend scubatoys, great service, friendly and will match prices and offer 10% discount to Sb members. :wink:

jsmharley:
Welcome to SB, I aslo recommend scubatoys, great service, friendly and will match prices and offer 10% discount to Sb members. :wink:

I agree ... but make sure and call Larry instead of placing the order via their website. That will save him some work, which is important since he is doing a great thing by offering a Scuba Board member discount.

Thanks Larry!

Back
Top Bottom