Check this out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom:
Thanks for the post. Great article. I didn't realize what a pioneer Mike is. He is an asset to the diving community!
I hope he'll find the time to post here more, when he's not out discovering new wrecks!

but would someone tell me where I can get a full tech setup for $3,000? :wink:

Glad to see AUE is getting some good exposure, hopefully it will spread the word of what some of these guys and gals are doing. Hopefully it will promote more support of deep diving and keep legislation out of our sport.

Mike

SPEEDSTER once bubbled...

Yea, someone mighta left out a zero.....

SPEEDSTER once bubbled...

I was wondering that myself... as well as how to get those tanks that make for 100 lbs w/ doubles and stage bottles! Perhaps helium injected aluminum? :)

Oh.. and great article.. it sounds like you guys are doing some great, and fun, stuff down that way!

Sounds like the AUE is a great group, doing neat stuff...
---------------------------------------
$3K & 100 pounds? Just goes to show that newspapers never get it right. Never.
Rick

Rick Murchison once bubbled...
$3K & 100 pounds? Just goes to show that newspapers never get it right. Never.
Rick

No kidding. Ever notice how whenever there's a news report about a subject you're familiar with, they get everything wrong?

Makes you wonder about whether to believe them when they're talking about things with which you're *not* familiar.

Cool article...sounds like a blast doing what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom