Mares Nemo - your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drew52

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
So I currently have the old Aladin Pro Nitrox and am considering changing to a Computer/Watch.

I am considering the Nemo and was after some opinions from people who have them.

I've read most of the feedback from doing a search but I'm wondering about the following.

What do you like about it?
What don't you like about it?
I know it is said to be conservative but how much does it really differ from other computers?
Is it too conservative? (I am an instructor/dm who does multiple dives on an almost daily basis)
If buying again would you still buy the nemo?

Please just your thoughts on this computer, I don't need info on other computers or suggestions on what computer I should really buy.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew, I LOVE my Nemo. It is like a trusted friend. Tells me everything I need to know (which is pretty standard on EVERY OTHER computer). It is streamlined as it fits on your wrist, but you give up your SPG which you will get on a console computer.

I have no regrets and would strongly suggest the clear silicon antiscratch chingaderra to protect the face.

My 0.02,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom