veo 250 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tremtech

Reaction score
I found a Oceanic Veo 250 guage clusters for $325.00 . I'm looking to upgrade from analog to digital and I have never owned a dive computer, this unit from what I have learned is considered mid range priced and the features are some what advanced but do not require a degree in quantum physics to operate. I am asking if anyone has experience good or bad with this equiptment . I don't want to start an equiptment war thread , just info from more experienced divers who have used this type of equiptment. thanks

The Veo 250 (nav/con with quick disconnect) is my wife's primary computer, and I have used it from time to time. Great computer, easy to use, easy to read (all critcal data is displayed clearly and on one screen), and you can adjust different settings based on your needs. You should be very happy with it.

I agree. The Veo 250 is supposedly the newer generation of the VersaPro, which is what I have. They are both easy to read, have all the features you would likely need except air integration, and have a user changeable battery. Be sure to find the link on this site for the newest version of the Oceanic dive-log/download software which was just released last week.
Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom