looking for anyone who has dove Lake Mead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gatsby391

New
Reaction score
Hi, I'm writing an article about diving lake mead and I'd like to talk to anyone who has had a great time diving Lake Mead. I want to hear about your experience.

Repeat the same post over here.........oh, and welcome to the board, there is about 500 auto welcomes to follow.

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. Please, do add a Profile Pic. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Any questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by GreetBot R/2

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I've heard of the Lake, but don't know where it is off hand. We have members from around the world. Wherever it is, try that forum.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-007.gif

Gatsby391:
Hi, I'm writing an article about diving lake mead and I'd like to talk to anyone who has had a great time diving Lake Mead. I want to hear about your experience.

I was diving in Lake Mead a couple of weeks ago. What would you like to know? (Send me a PM because I don't check Intros & Greets very often..)

Gatsby391:

Hasn't been that great since the water level keeps getting lower. You might find more information in this forum. You might also get more responses if you fill out your profile and tell us about yourself. What is this article for? What's the intent? Who are you?

BTW, welcome to the Board.

Welcome to the board. The Arizona Scuba forum would be a great place to post your question. I think you will a lot better reponse there.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom