Anybody have success throwing togther their own IR interface?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archangel

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dear Folks:

I have a Mares Nemo dive computer and didnt buy the I.R.I.S. interface after reading the bad press and problems other divers had with it on this forum.

Now, after having logged a gimongous amount of dives, (45) I am halfway interested in looking at my dive profile (has my see sawing gotten better). . . so I am now interested in making my own interface, rather than dropping a scuba buck for a plastic chingaderra.

Anyone throw some parts together, hooked it to the 'puter and have it work?

Thanks for your response.

Tevis

Nemesis Enforcer:
Dear Folks:

I have a Mares Nemo dive computer and didnt buy the I.R.I.S. interface after reading the bad press and problems other divers had with it on this forum.

Now, after having logged a gimongous amount of dives, (45) I am halfway interested in looking at my dive profile (has my see sawing gotten better). . . so I am now interested in making my own interface, rather than dropping a scuba buck for a plastic chingaderra.

Anyone throw some parts together, hooked it to the 'puter and have it work?

Thanks for your response.

Tevis
never had a problem with my IRIS interface on my M1 RGBM.
there is some documentation on a DIY interface on a german site I don't remember.
of course, i didn't make it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom