TOO much rain!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Okay, I am over it now....how bout you?

Schools (some)closed today.....I hydroplaned to Punahou.....I hear kam highway closed........10 ft faces on EAST shore..... I am getting down...need sunshine.

Anybody know our stats for the season? Don't forget to turn your sprinklers off....like two weeks ago. Is this a "Pineapple Express"?

Remind me not to stop there on the way to the Philippines...

ohhhhh...but I want you to! We would all take you out for kava.

I was on Maui a few years ago when we got over 7 inches of rain in 24 hours. The streets in Lahaina flooded INTO the stores and restaurants. Tropical rain is impressive -- Seattle has nothing to compare with it. We just have endless rain, forever and ever amen.

yes, Dave, I am thankful I have a roof at this point. I feel my brain chemistry changing.

are you kidding? I can see your hale akala (barely) from my house.

We in southern California would be "glad" to take a little of your excess rain. Despite a storm Monday and a smaller one approaching tonight, we are still well below normal.

catherine96821:
are you kidding? I can see your hale akala (barely) from my house.
It really hasn't rained. Even Kahului, which gets a bit rain than Kihei, shows zero precip on the 2 day history table at Nat'l Weather Service.

You got the rain. We've got the sharks. :) Ulua beach was super busy this morning. Probably all those divers that chose not to dive down at Makena Landing and south. The only shark I saw this morning was a whitetip, aka "pussycat of the ocean".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom