When will the Aeris Atmos 2 be discontinued?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiggy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've seen a few times on the boards that the Aeris Atmos 2 will be discontinued in the near future. Does anyone happen to know when this will be?

My husband and I are slowly starting to think about purchasing dive gear. This was one of the computers I've been eyeing. I'm hoping to find one that drifts into my price range once they're discontinued.

Thanks!

I don't know but I wouldn't worry about it too much. I own it and love it. even if Aeris did discontinue it, I'm confident that they would continue to support it for quite a while.

I don't think that she is worried about the service but rather price. I had a Atmos 1 and it went bonkers and returned it for repair. I got back the new XR1.

I keep posting this but can never remember the name of the user. The board has a user that is with OCeanic/Aeris. I think the first part of his user name is Doug but I wouldn't swear to it. One of these days I will remember.

EDITED: His user name is Doug Krause

They are really discontinued now.. replaced with the XR2. That is why they are in the 250 range instead of the 399 range. I don't think you will really see them get any lower, as they are becoming scarce. I'd say if you want one, you may want to get one before none can be found!

Thanks Larry!

The lowest I've seen them is $290. Trying to locate on in the $250 range. I may be able to convince my husband for an early birthday present then. Guess I'll do a bit more digging.

Call Larry....as a ScubaBoard member you'll get an additional discount, and you can't beat his customer service.

Just bought a couple of them from Scubatoys (for my and my husband), after seeing good reports on them here. I'm looking forward to getting them wet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom