Paddle wheeler Gulf Shores AL.. info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwhitlock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anybody have any info on the sunken paddle wheeler in Gulf Shores(GPS , location or directions) or any other wrecks in the area off shore ....I dove the Whiskey yesterday and it was great. Just looking for a few more easy accessable locations.....Jwhit

While the paddle wheeler is just off the beach, there really isn't any public parking anywhere in the area of it. You'd have to arrange a scheduled drop-off and pick-up, or take a boat(doesn't need to be big :) ).

I wish I knew exactly where it was as well. I've looked for it a few times, but couldn't find it - it was supposed to be covered in sand from what some of the people at Down Under told me... Might be uncovered now? Could be worth jetting out there and looking around.

Im not sure but this is worth looking into also.....But by the sound of it is that its covered in sand,still worth looking into the hurricanes could have uncovered some of it .....thanks

Not the Ivanhoe.

The paddlewheeler on West Beach was divable up until about 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom