Saw this on EBay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAJ:

It's not bad but it's HUGE.

In my opinion, the Suunto Cobra is a better computer if for no other reason than it's 1/2 the size and it's air integrated. There are other reasons that are part preference and part religion but it's more than your asking for here. You can get a brand new one with Compass and Quick Disconnect from Leisure Pro for $549.

If air integration is not important to you, than check out a Suunto Vyper or Gekko which can be had for the same $$$. For that matter, I can think several computers from Oceanic and Aeris that have the same features with less bulk for the same or less $$$.

My vote - pass and keep looking.

I also say keep looking. Best bang for the buck (IMHO) right now is an Aeris Atmos 2. Can be purchased easily in the 400 range or less with the similiar features.

One caution, check his feedback, recent feed back is from small items he bought on ebay, then switch from normal to BUYERS only, you will see this "Worst ever - still have not received the merchandise yet after 30+ days" that is a bad sign with a seller with under 100 transactions under their belt. I love Ebay but it is full of Vipers.

Hey,
I just saw this in another thread:http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=Atmos2Wrist

My buddy has this and really likes it. $289 is a great deal and for all the reasons I noted previously, it makes for a better computer. It's not air integrated but you don't seem to be looking for that.

I'd take a hard look at the Aeirs Atmos 2 before bidding on the SP... especially after the feed back in the previous post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom