Dive Report from Orange Beach, Al.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Went out of Perdido Pass about 9:30am today headed to Dive and get Video of M-60 Army Tanks for a CCA Presentation.
First Dive at 98' on tank #86A & 86B. Vis about 40'. Red Snapper were Thick (to bad there not in season) , also a few Big Black Snapper and some Triggers. Water temp 60*.
Second Dive on a Bridge Span called Rome North More Red Snapper and a few small Gag Grouper. Vis and temp was the same as the first dive. We spotted a 8' Dusky Shark when we were on our assent comeing up the anchor line.
Two great Dives and good to get back in Salt Water.:D

Can you tell I'm green...man I need to get wet, but it won't happen until the 18th at Vortex...until I can get to the gulf I have to dive vicariously through others

RocketMan:
Can you tell I'm green...man I need to get wet, but it won't happen until the 18th at Vortex...until I can get to the gulf I have to dive vicariously through others

I figured you had snuck over to your neighbors pool late at night to try out that new regulator here in the past week or two since the air temps had been in the 60's/70's.

mike_s:
I figured you had snuck over to your neighbors pool late at night to try out that new regulator here in the past week or two since the air temps had been in the 60's/70's.
I thought I saw his truck parked over by the UAH duck pond this weekend. If I had some gear with me, I probably would have joined him. Where did you say his neighbor's pool was?
Luke

Thanks for the report Gary, sounds like vis isn't bad at all offshore a bit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom