Dive Gear Storage in Cairo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this board so excuse any repetition.... My boyfriend and I are going to dive in the Red Sea this October, and plan to travel around the Middle East (Egypt, Jordan, Israel) afterwards for about 6 weeks.

Where can we safely store our dive gear - in Cairo? - after we finish diving? We will most likely need to store our gear for the entire 6 weeks while we're traveling around.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Linda

If you have a friend who live in Egypt i think that is the best Choice. Its not going to take a big storage space

There is a baggage check at the Train station in Cairo which apparently costs E£2.50 per day. I'm not sure how safe it is. I myself am in such a predicament as I'm arriving in Hurghada, and need to find a place to store my dive gear there while I'm travelling to Luxor and Cairo for the week. Any suggestions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom