Best Diving Movies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dflybldr

Reaction score
Ok folks, I'm not kidding here. I'm really going through withdrawls between completing my OW dives and getting my next trip planned.

So, I need some suggestions of the best all time dive movies to get me through. I can only watch "Into the blue" so many times.

Thanks

Jaws; Easy Come, Easy Go; Thunderball; Never Say Never Again; Men of Honor; The Deep; Deep Star Six; Open Water; Sharks Treasure; Aliens of the Deep; Raider From Beneath the Sea; The Life Aquatic; and Finding Nemo

That should keep you busy for a while.

A favorite of mine is Beneath the 12-Mile Reef. This oldie features a young Robert Wagner as the "Greek" and a pixie blond Terry Moore as a "Conch". All this ribald action takes place in the Florida Keys. It's hard hat diving, a hokey Romeo and Juliet story all rolled into one.

In addition to an earnest amount of male bonding and fighting it features a classic scene of "pops" undergoing DCS treatment by being buried under a ton of ice. :05:

X - Film Cat Critic

p.s. I bought nine of these DVD's in the bargain video section of WALDMART

Blue Water White death its a documentary type about Great Whites

"The Abyss".

Also, there are plenty of PBS type dive programs that you can rent or buy, and, all the "Undersea Detective" type shows (Discovery Channel) are for sale. Check Amazon.

Let's not forget 20000 Leagues Under the Sea. I wonder if you really can make a diving helmet out of a giant conch shell...

A

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom