SPG Special Sale!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
That's right for a limited time you can purchase a high quality SPG at a very special price. Joel is gone all week on a wreck diving trip and Scott and I have decide to offer members of this board a very special price!

You may request a gauge-tdl-tech-spg either large or small face style. By going to our website at www.techdivinglimited.com you may order how ever many you would like till Saturday! Need to see them go to the website and check them out!!

Pricing is $59.00 for either size and they come with a rubber boot.. Please make sure you specify in the comment box if you want the boot installed or not.

Want a hose? You can order either a 6 inch hose for only $12.00 or a 24 inch high pressure hose for $14.00.. As above please state if you want the hose installed in the comment box. Want a different size hose other than what I mentioned above just select the size and I will make sure you get a very special price!

We will adjust the pricing here at the shop when we receive your order so don't worry about the final pricing of the gauges or hoses as they will appear on the website..

If you have any questions please feel free to either call "928-855-9400" or email me at randy@techdivinglimited.com and I will do my best to answer your questions in a timely manner..

Regards
Randy

Looks like you've also got some closeout Faber steel cylinders at excellent prices!

(My SPG order is in. Thanks for the deal!)

~Isaac

Thanks for your orders everyone! You will receive an email with your tracking once it ships out. Please give us a day or two with the orders we have received.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me and I will help you out. Thanks for your continuing support of Techdivinglimited!

You may also want to check out our other specials we are having on our website.

Regards
Randy

I would like to thank everyone first off for a great response to this sale! With that being said I have left in stock 20 of our small face SPG's and 24 of the large face.

When ordering please make sure that you put in the comment box if you would like the boot & hose put on the gauge! We do it for no charge but if you don't put it in the comment box we have no idea how you want your gauge built.

I also want you to know that I did run out of the HP 6 & 24 inch hoses but more will be here Friday so if you order a gauge it would either ship Friday or Monday..

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Again thanks for your support!
Regards
Randy

Just a note to everyone who order an SPG from us.. The hoses arrived and we packed all the orders so if you had ordered one it has shipped today!! You will receive an email with a tracking number later today...

Enjoy
Randy

All the orders you folks have placed have been entered and will ship out Monday!! I will honor any orders you place with us till Monday when I open to run the new orders in the system..

Just make sure you put in the comment section that you are a Scubaboard member to receive this special pricing.. Thanks

Have a GREAT weekend
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom