Asiadivers diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
PPD peeps,

As pakman has said, I've managed to strike a deal with Asiadivers (AD). If you haven't already got the rates, please PM me and I'll pass them on.

What I need is a total of 34 dives over the two days between everyone to make it work, I think this is pretty easy when with just Mike, Will and I we should get about 20 (mike, I've put in a guesstimate for you - please correct).

Below is my list of who is already diving with AD, please add the number of dives you expect to do over the two days and update the total number of dives.

I believe that some of the CG divers want to join us for a night dive. If so, just add your names and likewise update the total number of dives.

This is the info I will pass on to AD to confirm the arrangement, so it needs to be pretty accurate. If for any reason one of us needs to drop out of a dive, it should not be a problem as long as we still hit a total of 34. That's the magical number.

One thing to bear in mind is that if the CG divers were to join us en masse, AD can accommodate all of us. We'll have to split into groups, but it can be done.

Please bear in mind that I am not trying to get people away from CG - they're an outfit I've dived with and will again. If people feel that they prefer to stick with CG, just let me know. Walang problema as we say:D

Last note (and I know this is a difficult one for the PPD), but for the benefit of my sanity, can we please hold off the hijacks until the list is done PLEASE?

Right, here we go: -

Already at AD

thepurplehammerhead (Larry) - 8 dives

pakman (Mike) - 6 dives

mystery OW man - (Will) - 6 dives

Spoon (Carlo) -

Carlo's beloved (Mons) -

Jagfish (Jim) -

Halthron (Eric) -

Total so far 20 dives

At CG

Chip – 3 dives: 18th
Iris – 3 dives: 18th
Ish - 3 dives: 18th
Vanessa – 3 dives: 18th
Jon - 2 dives: 18th
Matthew - 2-3 dives: 18th
Zeeman - 3 dives 18th
Raina - ?

See post 26

Yeah Jon - is that 3 dives at AD?

Already at AD

thepurplehammerhead (Larry) - 8 dives

pakman (Mike) - 6 dives

mystery OW man - (Will) - 6 dives

Spoon (Carlo) - 4 dives

Carlo's beloved (Mons) - 4 dives

Jagfish (Jim) -
Jonix (Jon) - 3 dives
Halthron (Eric) -

Total so far 31 dives

At CG

Chip – 3 dives: 18th
Iris – 3 dives: 18th
Ish - 3 dives: 18th
Vanessa – 3 dives: 18th
Matthew - 2-3 dives: 18th
Zeeman - 3 dives 18th
Raina - ?

Thanks Spoon!

1 Night dive on the 17th with Asia Divers.

Will consider the other dives if by next week, the peso is strong and continues to appreciate. Currently it is at 50.80 :D :D

See post 26

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom