Sugar sand beach.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
As far as I can see in any direction, and not a sign of water anywhere!
Just an update for those of you that requested it. Still in Najaf Iraq and will be for another week or so, then north, I think. Dug up and cleared about 1500 land mines in the last two days. Dirty nasty work...Things are quiet in country right now, too much so. Something big is coming, very soon. [information edited pending discussion].....Glad I'll still be in my safe little hideout untill then.....I sure miss diving, it's been almost a month and I have several to go untill I can even think about it.....Y'all blow some bubbles for me please:D
Be safe!

Wildcard:
Things are quiet in country right now, too much so. Something big is coming, very soon. .....Glad I'll still be in my safe little hideout untill then.....

That's scary. Please be careful and stay safe.

Hang in there dude!! I got a nephew headed your way in a few months via Paris Island.

By the way, your avatar picture makes a lot more sense now.

Matthew

wildcard, hang in there... tough work, far away

i hope you get done and get over here fast

Still blowing sand toaday, can't see anything. Now we have to work on our only "day off" to make up the time. Oh well, nothing better to do and I certanly don't want to loose the OT.
BTW, for anyone that is concerned, anything I may say is unclassified. No "secrets" are ever revealed and most everything is available on the international news sites, you just have to look beyond the Clinton News Network to find more than one side of any story.

Not unless you run your boat way the heck upriver! Should be far north by then but who knows??????

Thanks good, I guess. Do I need to warn the local shepards of your impending arrival??????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom