Dahab, an Awesome travel Destination... many adventure sports and activities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eg_diver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
By: Tariq Tharwat www.redsea-rangers.com:

For more than 20 years Dahab was famous of its nature, astonishing dive sites and friendly atmosphere. Originally a Bedouin village, Dahab has changed into a small and peaceful town, with plenty of activities to offer. Doesn't matter if You are a fanatic fan of diving, windsurfer seeking for new spots, or sunbath addict, Dahab is the place You will find everything you are looking for… and much more.

Staying undiscovered for all these years Dahab preserved it's original taste.

It is our ambition to introduce Dahab to the world, and to welcome the world to Dahab. We believe that the effort given to introduce Dahab to the world wasn't effective enough. We want Dahab to stay the way it is with all its good sides, to keep it for the future generations. One of our main concerns is to save the reef and aquatic life at least the way it is today. The reef at the moment is not in such a good condition as it was few years ago. This process is not caused by the growing number of divers but by the unprofessional and poor quality service provided to many of Dahab's Guests. Red Sea Rangers are here in Dahab to change it once and for ever.
Our company is based in Dahab South Sinai Egypt and we sell various diving trips and guided dives, wreck diving, camel and boat diving Safari. Actually the camel diving safaris are the most unique things in our area. The Area and Nature Here also enable us to provide a lot of other Adventure Activities and sports.. wind surfing, hiking mountain climbing 4X4 ....etc .
our Team Work Can offer Courses from Different diving Organizations (PADI, CMAS, SSI)
please take a look at our website at www.redsea-rangers.com Also download out e-book at http://redsea-rangers.com/rangers.exe
also take a look at www.Dahabvacation.com as we would hopefully wish to have it added on your Calendar as a "DIVING CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL
or at http://redsea-rangers.com/festival/festival.htm
contact us about your next Christmas with Dahab Chrsitams festival

Thank you brother and hope to see you in your next trip hopefully dive together

Dahab was the best diving I've ever done so far. The people were really friendly. The town is nice to explore too. I wish I could have stayed longer than 5 days. I'm hoping to plan another dive trip there in the next 2-3 years.

Loved Dahab.
LOVE the Dolphin Cafe.
But I LOVED most of all, Strawberry and Mango Juice at Al Allah.

thank you Diveman... yes I would agree with you about the friendly atmosphere in Dahab.. actually I myself was fascinated by Dahab and its people and diving... I was there for business and decided to stay and even start a business.

paschen, you are right Dolphin cafe is lovely and one of the most beautiful veiws to the mountains of the other side in Saudi Arabia .... and you know what.. I miss the summer and cant wait to have my FRESH MANGO coming from Abu Sultan again.
Last year we went to Abu Sultan together with friends coming from Holland to dive with us Abu Sultan is in Ismailia in the way from Cairo to Dahab we stopped there at mango farms and it was Fun!

Great...
am sure you won't be disappointed here :)
May also has great weather

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom