Anyone need Info on Dahab, Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi from The Red Sea,

Just a quick note to invite anyone who is interested in diving on the Egyptian Red Sea- particularly Dahab to contact us for up to date information etc.

We are a small dive resort based in the centre of Dahab. Our international staff have a lot of experience in this superb diving region and would be delighted to offer advice on everything from best dive spots to information on local buses etc.

Feel free to contact us for any queries......

Dahab Diver

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Any questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Notwork Consultancy Inc.

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-019.gif

Hi, and welcome!!

Dahab Diver:
Feel free to contact us for any queries......
...even if we're already booking with another dive operation in Dahab? :D

OK, I'll bite... what do you know about the Swiss Inn Golden Beach hotel? I see some good Internet reviews, but I always take those with a grain of salt... and I see images, but it looks like they were made when the palm trees were first planted... all tied up and looking kind of un-lush... you know what I mean...

--Marek

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Hi,

Second time in two days I've been asked about the Swiss Inn- they certainly seem to be interesting a few people.
Basically it is a decent 5 Star Hotel although obviously accommodation at a price to match. I've been in the foyer area which was certainly very nice and indeed its on the best sandy beach in Dahab. Watersports are available on the beach, (waterskiing, windsurfing, kite surfing etc.) The beach has a beautiful lagoon view to the front and wonderful views of the Sinai mountains of Gabl Bint Protected area to the right. Unfortunately however you cannot dive from this beach (except for confined water training as there is no coral or fish. To see these you have to go out by jeep.
It's situated right next to the Dahab Hilton which has slightly more attractive grounds and some wonderful water features and maybe as you say is a little more lush. All in all there are about 5 x 5 star Hotels in this area. About 5 km north is Dahab village proper with coral off its beaches. Accommodation (including us) here is more 2 star range. There are lots of good cheap restaurants, some bars and all sorts of bazzaars. If you do go to the Swiss Inn - and there are some good flight/ accommodation packages- make sure you go up to the main village to experience the chilled out atmosphere and good deals as well
Hope the above helps. Take care.

yes , I agree
staying in Swissinn and other stars hotels will keep you away from the center of Dahab where you can enjoy the unique atmosphere of Dahab and other things Dahab Diver has mentioned.
one correction as well... SwissInn Dahab is only 4 stars there is not 5 star hotels in Dahab except for "happy life" village.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom