snorkeling orange beach, AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joyner05

Registered
Reaction score
hey yall. me and my boyfriend are both new to scuba diving and haven't got all our gear yet, so we were wondering about some places to do some snorkeling around orange beach or gulf shores. you know, some places with good scenery and some wildlife to watch. haven't gotten wet since october and really looking forward to it. we will be out for spring break weak after next and just wanted to hear some suggestions. lotta thanks.

Best bet is West Pass for snorkeling. There are fewer fisherman than at Alabama Point and its shallow so you can touch bottom. You may want to consider the Whiskey Wreck as well, its in 15' of water, so you'll want to be comfortable swimming ontop the water without needing to stand to consider this.

I think I answered your boyfriend in more depth via PM?

yeah you did!!! Thanks for the info. We will definatly try at least one of those spots out!!!

If you guys wanna rent some gear, some of these places make for great, easy dives as well.

If you need someone to show you around, shoot me a line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom