EXTREME BP/W SPRING SUPER SALE!! SB Members Only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rapidiver:
We've just received a new shipment of Zeagle Ranger BP/W systems and have earmarked a very limited quantity for ScubaBoard Members only, at deeply discounted prices!

Click to check them out:

ZEAGLE RANGER BP/W Deluxe Pkg.

ZEAGLE RANGER BP/W Mega Pkg.
How do you do it? attaching a bp to a ranger bc? I've been thinking of doing the same to my Scout...sorry rapidiver for the OT post.

You should be able to easily mount it on any backplate. You'll need the mounting kit, backplate and harness of course

Rap

why is the price different when I click on the order button eg;
mega pkge for $599.00 the total price with the purchase code comes to $849.95
If i can purchase the mega pkge for 599.00 with a option s/s plate, I,m in for one!
lPlease Let me know how much the real total will be!
R.H.

Sorry about that-the coupon code expired a day early. The new coupon code will be: megaspecial Just type that in when prompted and you'll have no problem. Let me know if you have any further questions

Rap

Wait, so I think I'm misunderstanding the previous posters question -- a backplate simply won't mount so a standard Ranger right? It takes a new harness, but the wing is the same....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom