Vortex weekend April 8-9 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison

Trusty Shellback
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Tom Smedley:
The weekend was a grand success.
Indeed... I think everyone had a great time; I know everybody got plenty to eat. :)
Next weekend down there for us is 8-9 April.
Rick

Sounds like you guys had a great time, hopefully, I can make it on the April dates. I had no dive buddies able to make the drive to the springs this past weekend - luckily, they were available for some beach stuff that ended up being great oo.

I am new to scuba diving and of course to the SB but I just wanted confirm the fact that we has a great time at Vortex this past weekend. The weather was great the water was as nice as 67 degrees can be. I was able to obtain my OW certificatio without any problems. I am now ready to start the AOW class next week and do it all over again April 8th and 9th. I must sa that it was people like Tom, Mae-Mae, Rick and Steve that made it all possible. My hat goes off to them. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for a wonderful and very rewarding weekend. You guys are the best.

The April 8/9 weekend is shaping up to have a very nice group there - should be lots of fun. Y'all come :)
Rick

I'm going to try to make this one, hopefully I can round up some dive buddies.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm going to try to make this one, hopefully I can round up some dive buddies.
Ill look at my schedule and see if I can make it happen I might can tag along........If thats cool with you...That might be my long week end so it may workout........

I also think Im scheduled to work 4p to 4a this Sunday , if so that kills any dive plans for Sunday .........I have some freinds coming down Monday and Tuesday to do some diving if you can make it let me know.......Hes got a small boat and if the seas are calm we were planning on using it , if not well probably hit the jetties and try the Whiskey ...........

Fine by me.

Shoot me a line if you can't make it Sun, I'm still planning to dive if the water calms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom