Too quiet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rooster1

Reaction score
our chapter of NDI seems too quiet lately, maybe we got a lot of members on vacation?:rolleyes:

Busy with:
Vacation - yes
Work - yes
Diver training - yes
DM work - yes

Quiet? Well I'm still trying to make the formal arrangements for the DCS lecture/class in November --- but it's slow and rather painful.

I'm also working at getting us a logo (soon my friends, soon).

Was just going to make one last call for the charter I have for the last weekend of September. Space is still available on the 29th.

Vacation is a 4 letter word during the summer for me! I have been able to get my dives in (weekends and evenings - all locally too - not even a trip to Tobey yet!), but just haven't had much time to contribute here. I hate to say it, but I only get to slow down when the white stuff is on the ground!

Cheers,
SS

I hope that is the reason for the slowness on this forum......we are all diving..........I have been workinbg on my Rescue course and I know Bottom_Sucker just finished is AOW.........So training, work and diving ......hmmm not much time for idle chit-chat..hehehehe.............................

Me too...

I'm back but been "off" on part time jobs and being away from home for quite a while.

everyones busy this time of the year. I am trying to do as much diving as I can, but mostly on weekends and all within an hours drive, I will be doing my advanced in a couple of weeks along with my Nitrox course so that should be some solid diving over a long weekend.:)

This is the first time in weeks I've been on, too busy diving! and fixing boats and moorings and gear.
But...... I"LL BE BACK....
when its cold and I'm dreaming of going south.

Back
Top Bottom