Lungfish sez "Hello!"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lungfish

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am into freediving like all of you and look forward to sharing our adventures.

Currently, I live in San Francisco. I have done a lot of extreme snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef and on the Kailua-Kona Coast in Hawaii. I have leased a house about ten minutes from Kealakakua Bay and Honaunau specifically for the purpose of training and practicing at my favorite dive spot in the US while hosting freedivers, speargunners and SCUBA tankers who want to come and dive on this amazing coast.

If any of you are freedivers, speargunners or SCUBA tankers who want to come and stay at my place, speak up, you are invited. PM me and I will share the details. I am looking for a couple of room mates to help with the lease so if anyone is looking for a cheap training opportunity, this might be it.

There are alot of local freedivers and speargunners. Kona is a prime destination for blue water hunters. Marlin, ono, ulua, mahi-mahi, reef fish, you name it. I have seen Marlin 100meters from shore in Kealakakua Bay...I can't promise but the odds are very good that dolphins will come into Honaunau and that you can swim with them. I certainly have.

Anyway, I am looking forward to sharing and discussing freediving topics with you. Perhaps some of us will even meet...

Lungfish

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Hello LF,

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. Please, do add a Profile Pic. You might even add an avatar (you know, the small pic on the left of this post). If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

For local info and/or (future) buddies, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links: ScubaBoard > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > North America > United States > California Kelp Divers > NorCal.:42:

Do away with the need to refill your tanks: ScubaBoard > Scuba Diving Central > Freediving / Snorkeling.

Working on it: www.nfdb.org

Any other questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Torrid Trilam Fashion Consultancy Inc.

Welcome Lungfish!

Hey LungFish welcome. I might be interested on the room-mate thing in about 2-3 months. Will you PM me with details?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom