Newbie in the Atlanta area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaExplorer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone!

My wife and I are interested in learning to Scuba Dive. We live in Henry County, just south of Atlanta.

I know of WetSet Scuba in Stockbridge, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any other decent dive shops in the area.

Nothing against WetSet, we may even go there, however I do not want to jump at the closest place simple due to its location without either finding out more about it, or alternaitives.

Thanks!

tdager:
Hello everyone!

My wife and I are interested in learning to Scuba Dive. We live in Henry County, just south of Atlanta.

I know of WetSet Scuba in Stockbridge, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any other decent dive shops in the area.

Nothing against WetSet, we may even go there, however I do not want to jump at the closest place simple due to its location without either finding out more about it, or alternaitives.

Thanks!

Welcome to ScubaBoard...
Bruce Brown at WetSet Scuba is a really great guy. He will not steer you wrong. His prices may be a little on the higher side but he will stand behind ANYTHING he sells. I usually visit him at least twice a month if nothing but to just "chit-chat".

On the other hand if you are looking for a Great shop with attention to detail and super customer service then look no further than Divers Supply. This is where I purchase about 90% of all my gear. You will not find anyone less expensive in the Atlanta. They are worth the drive and have 2 locations in the Atlanta area. They also have some of the best instructors around, IMHO.

Thanks,
Jeremy

welcome to scuba board. divers supply in macon is a good place ,not to far from you,they also sell online

welcome to scuba board

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom