Savannah area April club meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rycra

Registered
Reaction score
The Blackbeard's Scuba Club would like to invite you to our monthly meeting for a special presentation on Grays Reef given by Greg McFall the research coordinator for NOAA. The meeting will be held upstairs at The Pirates' House located at 20 E. Broad in downtown Savannah (just south of E. Bay) on Friday, April 7. Seating for dinner will be at 7 pm and the presentation will start at 8 pm. Contact Ryan Johnson at 912-604-5977 for further info.

Sounds great Ryan. Michelle, Meg's and I will be there. I also encourage anyone else who dives the Georgia Coast to do the same. The NOAA folks always give good presentations at these events. It's also good to hear what NOAA's got going on out at Gray's and to express any concerns that may effect our rights as divers on the reef.
Also wasn't there some sort of raffle going on too?:14:

Thats right Bob, an Atomic Aquatics Z2 regulator will be given away at the meeting this Friday 04/07 so bring your tickets. They will be available for purchase at the beginning of the meeting if you haven't previously. Thanks to Bob at Ga. Offshore and Atomic for the donation to the club. Hope to see you Friday.

Man, Atomic Aquatics Z2 regulator is a really good giveaway gift! I wish I could go! Unfortuntately, I am stuck in college @ Rochester Institute of Technology and my home is only 1 hour away from Savannah. Have fun with the regulator, owner-to-be!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom