So quiet.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
I wanna be in PG too....

Hope all are having a good time...

I am going to have beer now, tis St Pattys afterall...

Another hour, I'll have a beer too....:05:

I'm with you Mike...having a beer as I type. I've got a Japanese party tonight as well....may the sake flow!

I'd be jealous of the PG thing too but I'm not actually - I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow! :D

have fun!..don't have any whale fillets please.

Kim:
I'm with you Mike...having a beer as I type. I've got a Japanese party tonight as well....may the sake flow!

I'd be jealous of the PG thing too but I'm not actually - I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow! :D

What a coincidence, my Japanese administrator is leaving and we're throwing her a farewell party...we're going to a Spanish restaurant though...may the Sangria flow...

catherine96821:
have fun!..don't have any whale fillets please.
Now now Catherine...you know I don't EAT whale!
It's the right time of year for whalesharks though, although last year we didn't see any...just lot's of mantas! eyebrow Maybe this year we'll be luckier. The other thing I really want to see is a Ghost Pipe fish, again, last year we couldn't find them.

last minute messages anyone? i jump the bus to PG tomorrow...

for what it's worth mikey we were talking about you last night (go figure, it's a filipino thing - you're not around, you're the topic hehehehe)

and when i mentioned you a certain someone blushed... and it wasn't chip

Jag

you have fun too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom