Moving again...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Im off to a new site in the AM. I hope to get some good video of all the pilgramage(sp?)people, what would you call them? Anyway bout a four hour convoy to my new site. Should be there for a while, it's a big one. I may not have coms for a while so y'all take turns keeping the moderators on there toes for me huh?
Y'all dive safe now Ya here? I'll be back soon:D

Good luck, I hear the convoys are pretty dangerous. Sure you know that. Four hours is a long one..... keep your eyes peeled.

This place is much better than where I was at. We have no water, no food except MREs and microwave dinners but no microwave. No coms and we have a box I used an ax to chop a hole in for our head. We can't work because we have no explosives and the Iraqi army won't stop shooting and firing RPGs at where we are supposed to be working. I have internet right now because we snuck onto an Iraqi army base for supplies. I got an IV set up and four rolls of toilet paper! Yea!!!
At least it's not raining everyday like there. I would KILL for a cold beer. Y'all take care now ya hear?

well at least you'll get rid of the belly you were complaining about when you saw the pictures from the get together :wink:

Wildcard, keep us updated about things over there. It's a very interesting read. Do you do a blog or anything?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom