Shore Diving in Tenerife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvleemin

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
We're going to be in Tenerife in July. Is there any shore diving there? We were thinking of doing a 2 tank dive in the morning with a dive operator, and then doing a shore dive by ourselves in the afternoon.

Thanks,

Darryl

hez there darryl there is shore diving available in tenerife but as for going diving on zour own in the afternoon forget it spanish law does not permit it u have to go diving with a school period and with a guide at all times sorrz to tell zou that but if u get caught bz the police with out a guide from a dive centre u will face very big problems any way happy diving.

Hi dvleeming..
you can do a los of shore dive in tenerife.. and safe way...
you have one in Radazul (3 routes) , Las eras (2 routes) , Punta Prieta, Poris, Caleta, Playa Paraiso (2 routes), Garachico (3 routes) Jover, Los Silos and Teno..

If you need more information.. don´t hesitate and ask all you whish...

best regards from tenerife!

Hello Darryl!
I live in Gran Canaria but I have dived in the neighbour island several times. I´m sorry (and happy) to say that skippy77 is wrong. 95% of my dives (I dive 3-5 times a week) is from shore. You will not face any problems with the police.
I have also dived with Seadive and I can recommend you go with them.

P.D.: Where did you have those problems skippy77? I really would like to know because I am really surprised!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom