Flash Report: SB PPD DOR III in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Man, I think I missed the biggest SB PPD DOR meet ever, judging from the text messages I received last night.

(texts/SMS came in this order)
One text message sez..."intense drinking"

Another one sez..."diverdennis paid for some of the PPDers dives"

and another...."you're the only one missing, everybody's here!"

and finally from my dear friend the Chipper..."Koya, mis u man. Just ended a gimmick. U take care. PPD r great" text sent and received 3:11am!!!

they even sent a multi-media message showing everyone raising bottles and doing a toast! I wanna kill em:D!!! Man they sure had a great time..

hehehehe... only you did not dive thsi weekend, no i take it back

only koya and Mike V. did not dive !!!!

hehehehhehe

paolov:
only koya and Mike V. did not dive !!!!

hehehehhehe

Pao your reading skills suck... i have done 4 dives in the last 28 hours..... :D

yeah go ahead, rub it in some more:D

as reported..there were uncompromising pics, the pic subjects wished they hadn't posed for...Larry and Dear Leader got them pics...

Lastly, they were all wasted and heads are still hurting even as I type this post. Need to dive next week...I'm going crazy.

there you go. i apologize to MV as his backyard is the sea.

however ...... hi koya.... hehehehhehehe

the sea temp on the weekend is UP. just went diving in shorts and short sleeved rashguard.

Caloy... now that one hurts eh? :D :D :wink:

But at least the 3 of us don't have hangovers eh? Ha ha ha to the rest of those suckers! Wonder how the boat ride back to Batangas is..... :l:

Mike Veitch:
Caloy... now that one hurts eh? :D :D :wink:

But at least the 3 of us don't have hangovers eh? Ha ha ha to the rest of those suckers! Wonder how the boat ride back to Batangas is..... :l:

They're leaving around 1pm. Leaving PG in the afternoon would surely suck. Huge swells usually are the order of the boat trip. Serves them right, yeah you're right Mike, them bashderds.:D

ps - yeah Mike it hurts, Pao's an animal alright.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom