Oceanic Ultra Dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i will let you know next week when i pick one up.

retails for about $35

OL'B4BC:
Anyone used the Oceanic Ultra Dry snorkel. Are they as good as they claim for staying clear of water?

We are confident enough that each rep got a bunch to give away free to dealers that hadn't tried it yet to give it a go. They all buy them now.

Like all Oceanic gear you have a 30 day satisfaction period, if you don't like it return it, don't worry about the dealer because we take it back from them no questions asked.

I just bought one two weeks ago, and i think it works great! Is it a 100% dry? No Way! It's more like 80% dry. You can dive down, and come up without blowing out. It does block some waves. I've tried a Tusa semi-dry, and i think this works a little better. I don't think theres such a thing as a 100% dry snorkel. I do think this is a great snorkel, and would buy it again.

I've had mine for a couple months now... works great... occasionally the flapper will slap shut on inhale preventing you from taking a breath (mostly due to an awkward head position) but does exactly what it claims...keeps the water out.

I really like this snorkel and would recommend it to anyone that uses one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom