Awww Crud It Is Pouring Again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perfect time to go down to the beaches with murky water and watch the sharks work the waters :biggrinba
:sharks: :jaws:

the thunder and lightening woke me up. Hasn't stopped raining in 4 1/2 hours (or at least that is how long I have been up). As long as it clears up in 2 weeks when we move.

Roger called and said that the charter was cancelled because the lightning was striking just outside the harbour...

it sounded like the new housing units (right next to ours) got hit. The last lightning strike sounded really close and quite different.

My wife went to the swapmeet at the stadium to pick up some items to sell at a convention in Baltimore, she came home totally soaked to the bone. But she got a lot of really good deals. She said they merchants were packing up at 10am. :11doh:

My daughter just told me there was a dam that broke on Kauai and killed some people in Kilauea? Any news on this? I heard it washed out the road right by Mitsui's store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom