Rashguards-where to buy on Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamickey

I'm a GIRL!
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Where's a good place on Oahu to buy rash guards? I'd like to go somewhere that has a big selection for women. Looking for some pretty ones, not the generic basic black or white.

hmmm...you could try excel (I think that's the name...made here))....other places will most likely only have B & W.

Walmart? I try to avoid box stores, in general.

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of a dive shop or surf shop. I like the ones that O'Neill makes but they don't sell them here. I don't mind white ones but I would prefer something that wasn't see through ;-)

Most of the ones I've seen sold online by manufacturers have 1 or 2 colors. Is the B&W a Hawaii thing?

excel would be a shop like that...the outlet store (they moved to a new store, hope it is still the outlet) is near victoria ward center....

we shop at the XCEL shop in Haleiwa. It is right next to the 7 Eleven at the end of town (if you go through town at the trench end- otherwise it is at the beginning if you come through the first stoplight going North). Best selection of rashguards and wetsuits

ch0ppersrule:
we shop at the XCEL shop in Haleiwa. It is right next to the 7 Eleven at the end of town (if you go through town at the trench end- otherwise it is at the beginning if you come through the first stoplight going North). Best selection of rashguards and wetsuits

hehehe :D

I don't have a clue how to get there. Can you give me some general directions from Waikiki beach? I don't have a good map of the island so I will have to pick one up when I get there. Unless I can find one online first.

That sounds like a good store for me. Thanks

justleesa:
excel would be a shop like that...the outlet store (they moved to a new store, hope it is still the outlet) is near victoria ward center....

Where is Victoria ward center?

scubamickey:
hehehe :D

I don't have a clue how to get there. Can you give me some general directions from Waikiki beach? I don't have a good map of the island so I will have to pick one up when I get there. Unless I can find one online first.

That sounds like a good store for me. Thanks

Take H1 (west) to the H2 (Wahiawa/North Shore). Take H2 all the way to Haleiwa (there is a sign for the town). You will go past the Dole Plantation and it is the town on the left hand side of the road (I think it is the only town). Take the first left turn at the light and keep to the right. It is a big loop so stay on the right and veer off where the road goes straight. The 7 Eleven is right there and you can see it from the curve. XCEL is in the building right beside the convienent store. Hopefully that isn't too confusing. Then on the way home you take H2s to H1 East then all the way back into Waikiki. I think Haleiwa's store has a better selection because they make the stuff in the stores and they always have a sale on something or another. I buy my wetsuits from the Haleiwa store because they sell the previous years model and it is cheaper
Melissa

Back
Top Bottom