Fins / Boots...........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyromaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
What should I be looking for in terms of fit and features etc when purchasing a set of boots and fins?

I will be doing my first diving course soon here in the UK, the course uses the schools equipment and uses wetsuits for the course itself, but after that it seems that drysuits are the norm for UK recreational diving due to our colder waters, so would this influence any thoughts on what to buy?

The only equipment the student has to provide are their own mask, snorkel, boots and fins.

I dont intend to purchase any more gear like my own suit and so on, until I know more about it and have a better understanding of what I need, but the mask snorkel and fins I would like to be able to use long term if I get the bug and dont want to change them after the course is done.

I also intend to use them on my frequent trips to Bali / Indonesia for both snorkelling and / or diving.

Many thanks for any pointers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom