Need Honolulu airport hotel recommendation...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Heading to Maui in a few weeks, and will arrive in HNL too late to catch a flight to Maui same day.

Will need to spend a night on Oahu before departing the next morning, and would like recommendation for a suitable hotel for myself, wife and two you kids. Factors:

- Close to HNL airport is key
- Shuttle bus - ideally free - would be great
- Not really worried about quality level as long as it's Holiday Inn level or better

Only need a place to sleep a few hours and take a shower

wow, there is nothing near the airport that I know of......leesa? I think you have to go into town....

RJP3:
Will need to spend a night on Oahu before departing the next morning, and would like recommendation for a suitable hotel for myself, wife and two you kids. Factors:

- Close to HNL airport is key
- Shuttle bus - ideally free - would be great
- Not really worried about quality level as long as it's Holiday Inn level or better

Only need a place to sleep a few hours and take a shower

RJP3,

The only one that I know of is the Best Western Plaza Hotel about .5 miles from the airport.

http://www.bestwesternhonolulu.com/

"Best Western The Plaza Hotel

Located just a half-mile from the Honolulu International Airport, our hotel features comfortable accommodations and great amenities in a tropical setting. A favorite for corporate and government travelers, Best Western The Plaza features 274 rooms, a full-service restaurant and cocktail lounge, and an outdoor pool with sundeck. The Best Western Hotel also offers shuttle service, free of charge 24 hours a day."

People I work with have stayed there and didn't have any complaints.

Rickg

where are these? I have never seen any hotels! Lagoon drive?

They are off Nimitz where the airport turn is. We usually take H1 to the airport, but if you go under H1 the hotel(s) right there. Don't know how nice it is, but it is at the airport.

I use the Best Western a LOT cuz the interisland connections are so sucky from Asia.
Nothing to write home about. Kamaaina Rate is about $95 I think. free shuttle, and Byron's drive in next door.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom