Att Doug Krausse Aeris Atmos II question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Horn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Doug,

I have an Aeris Atmos II and it is a great computer. My question regards the software. I have dowloaded all the latest stuff (as of March 20 2006) but I still have the problem with the equipment section. Every time I try to switch from Wet to Dry in the equipment selection I get a run time error and a read only error and the program craps out.

I want to put all my info into the software ie pictures etc. but I want to make sure the glitch is out as it took a long time to type out all the past dives. I sent a copy of my dive log to your help guys and they said that a new patch was coming out soon to fix this error as I guess the 2.0.3 patch did not do the trick.

Any time frame on this new patch as dive season on the Great Lakes opens soon and I want to be ready. The new interface works great and the software has improved 100%

Thanks for coming to the forums

Hello The Horn:

We're aware of several things that we still need to address - I expect to have a patch approved in the next say 2 weeks to be safe. You won't lose any of your dive data with the patch, so keep using it and we'll get these other things taken care of as soon as possible.

Doug

The Horn:
Hey Doug,

I have an Aeris Atmos II and it is a great computer. My question regards the software. I have dowloaded all the latest stuff (as of March 20 2006) but I still have the problem with the equipment section. Every time I try to switch from Wet to Dry in the equipment selection I get a run time error and a read only error and the program craps out.

I want to put all my info into the software ie pictures etc. but I want to make sure the glitch is out as it took a long time to type out all the past dives. I sent a copy of my dive log to your help guys and they said that a new patch was coming out soon to fix this error as I guess the 2.0.3 patch did not do the trick.

Any time frame on this new patch as dive season on the Great Lakes opens soon and I want to be ready. The new interface works great and the software has improved 100%

Thanks for coming to the forums

Thank you Doug

I'll keep an eye on the web site.

Hello Doug,

Just wondering if they were close to a patch for the "gear bag" errors etc?

Hey Doug,

Just wondering when that patch to fix up the gear bag, SAC etc is coming?

Back
Top Bottom