new seadoo explorer seascooter,anyone tried it yet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saintsfan

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just saw the new seadoo explorer,just from seeing,hearing it run and holding it up I would say it is a far superior scooter to the others(seadoo).I have the vs and my brother has the gti and they feel like toys compared to this one.Some specs: 3 speed,depth rating 160', speed 3.3mph with 2 hrs battery life and the weight was 32lbs or so ,price was $699.so anyone actually hear anything about its actual performance??

3.3 mph?? I wonder how they come up with these numbers... a cinder block tied to the front and heading straight down? Silent Submersion claims their $3600 entry level scooter only does 1.3 - 2 mph

Tried it at DEMA. It's cool, but I didn't think it performed that much better than the VS Supercharged(this was in a pool-not real conditions). The VS is lighter and cheaper as well.

I have several buddies, 5 of them that bought these things and love them. They will pull my wife and I with our twins on at a nice pace and save you lots of air!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom