Orange Beach pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwhitlock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Some friends and I dove the eastside of the pass Monday 3/20/2006 .......Vis was around 5-7 ft. and the imcoming current would not quit kick'n........But it was still lot of fun ... We also tried to dive the whiskey wreck but the wave surge and current was too much , vis was also not that great....

Ill probably try to go next week some time if anybody wants to go........

jwhitlock:
We also tried to dive the whiskey wreck but the wave surge and current was too much , vis was also not that great....

Don't be scared! :D Kidding!

I should be out there sometime this weekend, just need to firm up times and which day(Sat or Sun).

SuPrBuGmAn:
Don't be scared! :D Kidding!

I should be out there sometime this weekend, just need to firm up times and which day(Sat or Sun).
Just let me know .......I can probably make it if its Sunday.........

Doing Whiskey on Sat and Morrison on Sunday, wanna jump in some spring water?

Congrats to OBPD for the 'collar' this past week :) A bit of excitement eh?

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner I just found out I have to work Sunday , maybe next weekend............

The funny thing about the arrest was that she turned right in front of me.........The good thing was she she didnt give us any trouble and the kids were OK.............

So it was you eh? Nice. Definately good to hear she didn't give anyone any more trouble and the kids were safe.

Dives went well today, hoping tomorrows dives will be the same.

Catch you next time around hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom