What's Your Favorite Equipment Brand?

What's Your Favorite Brand of Equipment

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divers Direct

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Dear ScubaBoard Members,

Divers Direct would like to hear from you about what gear we should carry to assist you with all of your diving needs. This poll is to find out, from you the diver, what we should carry or not carry that would make your shopping easier more complete and enjoyable. Please vote for all that apply(You may select more than one). If there is a brand we have excluded from the poll that you would like to see us carry please post a reply mentioning the brand. We here at Divers Direct greatly appreciate everyone’s participation in this poll.

Edit: I am seeing alot of posts regarding the poll being flaud so I am going to attempt to address this issue. The above poll is meant only as starter to get some ideas. The poll is not solely being taken into consideration; above I have asked everyone who wants to add a product line not listed in the poll to please post with the vendor(s) keeping in mind the vendors we already carry, which I am including a list below for everyone to see. I am trying to get as many ideas as possible and I am hoping to take concrete evidence of what other divers truly want us to carry to the decision makers.

Our current list of vendors is as follows:
Zeagle, A Plus Marine, Aeris, Brownie's Third Lung, ReliefBand®, Armor Products, Backscatter Underwater Video and Photo, Catalina Cylinders, Citizen Watch Company, JBL, Pelican Products, Princeton Tec, Mares, Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Riffe, Roll Control System, Shark Shield, SeaVisionUSA, Sealife Reefmaster, Tabata USA (TUSA),
Top Dawg Underwater Video Systems, Underwater Kinetics (UK), Trident, Oceanic Worldwide, Ocean Master,
Ocean Reef Gear, Sea & Sea Photography, SeaCURE Mouthpiece, Submersible Systems, and Pressed Steel.

Thank You,
Sean Clarke
Divers Direct & World Watersports

I agree with the others, the poll is a bit flawed.

I like lots of different brands of gear, each specific item is chosen on various strengths and weaknesses. I like one particular brand for regulators, but choose a different brand for fins. Wet suits, dry suit, computer, wing, back plate, cylinders, masks are all from different manufacturers. My gear is all over the map! Some of the brands I choose do not allow sales over the internet while others do. I would be happy to get specific, but I fear that would be beyond the question asked in this thread.

Mark Vlahos

doesn't this belong in one of the commercial forums?

If you do not see a choice in the poll please post with your preferred
vendor(s). Also here is a list of our current Vendors.

A Plus Marine, Aeris, Brownie's Third Lung, ReliefBand®, Armor Products, Backscatter Underwater Video and Photo, Catalina Cylinders, Citizen Watch Company, JBL, Pelican Products, Princeton Tec, Mares, Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Riffe, Roll Control System, Shark Shield, SeaVisionUSA, Sealife Reefmaster, Tabata USA (TUSA), Top Dawg Underwater Video Systems, Underwater Kinetics (UK), Trident, Oceanic Worldwide, Ocean Master, Ocean Reef Gear, Sea & Sea Photography, SeaCURE Mouthpiece, Submersible Systems, Zeagle, and Pressed Steel.

None of the above... Poseidon, Zeagle, Apollo

I like OMS gear alot maby that is one you should consider just my 2psi

I agree the poll is flawed. Didn't vote. My gear is across the spectrum. I prefer some brands for regulators, other brands for fins, BC, mask, etc. It depends on the shops I buy from and the choices they provide and what they service. If I do not like what I see, I keep looking.

I understand what you would like from this poll. If everyone prefers a brand, only sell that brand. I suspect it will not help. For every 20 people who want to buy Mares or Scuba Pro, there are 20 others who would never buy those brands.

Good Luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom