Operating Instructions Apollo Nano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaapk

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Board,

After many years I am planning to go under water again and want to use the Appolo Nano that I still have. However, I can not find the operating instructions anymore and I do not wish to have any surprises when I am under.

Can someone tell me if it can be downloaded somewhere. I could not find this on the Apollo site.

Thanks in advance,

Jan

Is there really no one out there who has an answer?

Thanks.

Hi Board,

After many years I am planning to go under water again and want to use the Appolo Nano that I still have. However, I can not find the operating instructions anymore and I do not wish to have any surprises when I am under.

Can someone tell me if it can be downloaded somewhere. I could not find this on the Apollo site.

Thanks in advance,

Jan

Hi There
Were you ever able to track down a manual for the Apollo Nano dive computer? I`m lookinh as well, but so far no luck

Thanks

Hi Michael and everyone who owns an Apollo Nano.
I personally don't own a Nano myself but when I read this post I thought; surely it must be on the internet - isn't everything? Well it wasn't, but I did find the Nano technical manual which outlines how to change the battery in the computer. This manual was linked to a New Zealand Dive Wholesaler called Reef Sports. I didn't know the company (I live in Australia) but I sent them an email asking if they had a pdf of the user manual? The Managing Director at Reef Sports, Allen Entwisle, responded to my email and indicated that they only had a hard copy, but he was able to send me a scanned version! See the attachments below.

What a kind gesture and nice guy. Reef Sports motto is; "Exceeding Underwater Expectations" And they certainly did! If you are an Apollo Nano owner and now have the manual because of Allen at Reef Sports, please send him a thank you email. I certainly did. :)
Reef Sports : Scuba gear for sale in New Zealand - Masks snorkels fins dive tanks wet suits drysuits bcds learn to dive and more.

Attachments

• Apollo Nano user manual.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 529
  • Apollo Nano Tech manual.pdf
    499.1 KB · Views: 475
Sorry for not answering early. I gave up diving many years ago. Yesterday I stumbled upon the Nano, changed the battery and she came backstop life. Now I would like to thank you for your reply more than 2 years ago. I am selling the Nano and thanks to you and Reef Sports I can give the manual as well. Thanks again and regards, Jan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom