x-shorts? whos got 'em?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am lacking pockets now that I went bp/w. I dont want to add pockets to the rig and glueing pockets on my suits isnt going to happen. Are these shorts the way to go? Seem quite practical and I can wear them with either my wet or dry suit.

johnnyseko:
I am lacking pockets now that I went bp/w. I dont want to add pockets to the rig and glueing pockets on my suits isnt going to happen. Are these shorts the way to go? Seem quite practical and I can wear them with either my wet or dry suit.

They rock.

Check out this link... deal of the decade. $20!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Shorts-diving...oryZ1300QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone who's had them for a couple of years knows we paid a lot more than this. :(

---
Ken

purchased!:wink:

Divin'Hoosier:
Wow! $20! I thought I got a deal on them at $40.

eBay is always, always ALWAYS your first stop for everything. Not just Scuba gear.

Everything. Before you scratch a check, before you break out your cash, before you start your car to go buy anything.

Say it with me - "Treasures Await You On eBay..."

:D :D :D

---
Ken

These look kind of dorky, but they are awesome in the water. I use them any time I'm in a wetsuit.

Mo2vation:
eBay is always, always ALWAYS your first stop for everything. Not just Scuba gear.

Everything. Before you scratch a check, before you break out your cash, before you start your car to go buy anything.

Say it with me - "Treasures Await You On eBay..."

:D :D :D

---
Ken

I really thought I had checked eBay. I generally always do. Either they weren't up on eBay yet earlier in the week (unlikely), or I ran a poor search, or I simply forgot to check. Either way, a $20 lesson today is better than a $200 lesson tomorrow!

Thanks Ken

Back
Top Bottom