Orange Beach Perdido Pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwhitlock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A friend and I dove the pass again yesterday (3/27/2006) and it was one the best pass dives I've made there yet ........

We thought it might be hit or miss since high tide was running around 9:30 pm that night and we were going at 12:00 pm ..... But after we entered the water on the westside near the bridge we soon discovered that current wasn't pulling at all and the vis was 10-15 ft. which I've been told is amazing for that area of the pass.....Therewas also lots of sealife around the bridge...

It was so good we that we made two dives at the same location .......Hopefully next time it will be just as good...

Thanks for the report, I was working at the beach Monday in Navarre and the water sure looked great. We usually get a week or two in spring with 30'+ visibility, so keep an eye out on the water :) Average is usually 5-10' though.

Thanks for the report, I was working at the beach Monday in Navarre and the water sure looked great. We usually get a week or two in spring with 30'+ visibility, so keep an eye out on the water :) Average is usually 5-10' though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom